Deep groove ball bearings are suitable for precision instruments, low noise motors, automobiles and motorcycles. It is a very popular bearing type.
1. The installation is correct, affecting accuracy, life and performance. Fill the bearing with lubricant after installation.
2. Do not let strong impact, such as hammering, transfer roller pressure
3. Use accurate installation tools to avoid the use of cloth and short fibers
4. Lubricate the bearings to avoid rusting with high quality mineral oil, especially during the summer months.
5. General inspection, such as ambient temperature, vibration, noise inspection
6. Keep the bearings clean and prevent dust, dirt and moisture from entering.
7. Bearings should not be too cold.